The Oracle Challenger Series, which was created to offer American tennis players unparalleled opportunities to secure both prize money and ranking points, builds on Oracle’s commitment to help support U.S. tennis for men and women at both the collegiate and professional level. The Series features equal prize money in a groundbreaking tournament format that combines the ATP Challenger Tour and WTA 125K Series.
Committee information coming soon. Check back later to apply.
Note: Committee descriptions are subject to change.
- Official Oracle Challenger Series Indian Wells tournament uniform and program
- Autograph sessions with Oracle Challenger Series Indian Wells ATP & WTA players
- Oracle Challenger Series Indian Wells Certificate of Participation
- Two complimentary BNP Paribas Open grounds passes for the entire tournament
- Registration begins September 15, 2018
This combined ATP & WTA Challenger Series Tournament takes place the week prior to the BNP Paribas Open. You will train for the Oracle Challenger Series Indian Wells alongside the BNP Paribas Open Ball Kids. This helps prepare you for the BNP Paribas Open once you reach the age of 13. Additional benefits include: