- Be a minimum of 10 years old by the start date of your registered event (proof of age required)
- Be physically able to perform the duties of running, bending, kneeling and throwing.
- Pass the online Ball Persons Quiz. Training manual will be posted online and include all the information needed to help you pass.
- Complete the online Waiver and Code of Conduct forms.
- Complete onsite training. (Schedule to be confirmed)
- Commit to a minimum of three (3) days (Monday – Friday) during tournament. Please note – final weekend schedule is by invitation and not included in your three (3) day commitment.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019-2020 ORACLE CHALLENGER SERIES NOW OPEN
Experience the Oracle Challenger Series as part of the team by becoming a Ball Person at one of our events!
Be a part of the 2019-2020 Oracle Challenger Series as one of our amazing Ball Persons! Share the same court with up-and-coming professional tennis players who will become the global superstars of tomorrow.
To all of our returning Oracle Challenger Series Ball Persons, we are so glad you are signing up again. You already know what to expect and have the skills necessary to be successful.
To our new Oracle Challenger Series applicants, welcome to the team. Whether you are an adult or child, age 10 or over, we are committed to teaching you the skills you need to share the court with professional ATP & WTA players. You’ll also receive an official Oracle Challenger Series t-shirt, hat and Certificate of Participation.
Before applying, please read the Oracle Challenger Series Ball Persons requirements listed below. These requirements apply to both returning Ball Persons and new applicants.